Sunday, April 13, 2014

The yarn speaks

After knitting with Interlacements Charleston for 5 inches of the Abigal sweater pattern it was very clear that this yarn did not want to be a sweater.   The yarn is dry clean only, so now baby things, no kid things, no lap robes.  Nothing that might be high maintenance.  And only a project that used all of the yarn.

Luckily today when I was wandering on Ravelry I stumbled across the BRICKLESS shawl pattern by Martina Behm.  And the yarn screamed that is what I want to be when I grow up.  So with the miracle of Internet shopping I purchased the pattern.  It was my Masters Golf project.  The yarn and I are both very happy with the results.
  There are 795 yarns of unbroken yarn in a skein of that yarn, so it important that we both are happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment