Monday, January 11, 2016

Beads anyone

I've never incorporated beads into my knitting.  I should say successfully incorporated.  I tried the dental floss threaders. But they didn't work for me inspire of some excellent online tutorials.  So I bought a nifty looking thing called beadaid from a website of the same name.  But I never used them. I loaned them out and friends used them with success.  So I deided to give it a try with some lovely yarn that was a souvenir of a fun day trip with friends.  And ya know what they work like a charm.  I will no longer be reluctant to attempt patterns that call for beads.  Or in this case, add them just because. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am going to check this out, I need to do some bead work for a project coming up. Lovely yarn btw.
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete