Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Brrr!

I know my northern friends are saying quit your whining. But the temps have dropped. Long pants and jackets are out of closets. Along with gloves and since I'm a knitter cowls and headbands. But the worst has been the wind. And it's hard to take a picture of gusts of wind. But you know the kind. Where you stand and the gusts make your sleeves sound like a Canadian goose about to take flight.

I am much relieved that dd1 was not to affected by the hurricane. She has had power and no damages.

So the grown up in me knows that having seen the pictures of devastation on the coast I ought not complain about temps in the 40s and gusts in the low to mid 20 mi/hr. my inner child still says brrrr. Luckily the grown up controls the credit card. So I went online and made a donation to the Red Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment