Saturday, December 3, 2011

care to join me for coffee

The neighbor gave me some wonderful gingersnaps that just cry out for a cup of coffee. Not the healthiest breakfast but ever so wonderful.

DH is off getting something to stake down the lighted Christmas trees in the front yard. He will set up the neighbors this afternoon. I plan on putting out our meager FL Christmas decorations. Tonight we have the BIG neighborhood party. About 250 folks. I will go over and assist with decorating, the party starts at 5. Sunday is a smaller neighborhood potluck holiday party. I'm making a Stromboli from a recipe in the paper. If it is well received I'll share it. The base is a Pillsbury pizza crust. I'm hoping that it will be delicious so it can be my "go to" potluck recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment