Monday, March 26, 2012

Coming off a great weekend.

Spent Thursday - Sunday with friend. I played in her two day guest golf event. We took 3rd in our flight, which we thought was a great finish. If we'd golfed any better Aeolus have had to be in a shoot off with the top team in each bracket. With everyone watching! I think it would have been hard to golf while throwing up out of nervousness. So we took our 25 prize gift certificate and left happy. Bargin shopper that I am I used the money towards a shirt on clearance in the club shop.

When we weren't golfing we had a nice times visiting with our friends. I also managed to get going on another pair of short sox from stash yarn. Green cotton blend. On the. Drive I fit thorough the heel and guesset and started on the foot.

Last night watching dvr'd episodes of in plain sight I picked up the stitches for the sleeve of my summer knit tee. Hope to finish it up this week. I will post pic's of everything soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment