Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life in the guest lane

We've had very little company to our FL home this year. This week we had friends from up north, this weekend we will be guest somewhere else, and then another round of northern visitors. Luckily he weather has cooperated.

Today is a break so a good day for catch up. You know the exciting things, disha, laundry, a quick trip to target. And maybe a little knitting..

I finished my hitchhiker scarf/shawlette. It will be headed north to my charity knitting group. Fun easy pattern, would recommend it. Finished the bottom ribbing and started binding off on the summer sweater for me. Then on to the sleeves.

Pictures to follow. Then I have to get back to the ta ta's. I truly admire the knitters who have made many of these knit breast prosthetics. I just can not get inspired to work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment