Thursday, July 11, 2013

One project done...another not so much

 I finished my FlatFoot socks.  I used the vanilla sock pattern and only knit a 3  1/2 inch leg.  In theory these should have matched reality another pair of fraternal socks.

 Kitchen and entry painted. On to the family room.   The new paint will be neutral, i.e. devoid of personality.  Which I guess is what it should be if your hope to sell it.  It will be a pale pale grey. Which in bright sunlight actually looks blindingly white.  I used to be medium grey/green.  I was told that was too dark to be appealing.  I'm sure that the realtor is correct.  

No comments:

Post a Comment