Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lucky

I know I am very fortunate to be able to escape the cold winters.  A week like the past one really reinforces how lucky I am.  I have been knitting.  Pictures will follow when things get finished.  I have been frogging....pictures will not follow.  You can just envision ripping out rows in your own projects. Be they shawl, sock or sweater I've ripped them all. 

I've had the good fortune to gol with friends.  We left The Villages for Juliette Falls.  A beautiful course with an astonishing number of empty lots surrounding it.  Clearly it was built when the market was robust.  I don't know how it can survive.  This is the view on the 18th hole.
I took the picture with a fish eye lens attachment on my phone.

Yesterday we golfed on site.  This bird was just off the 10th tee.  
He was ready to pose.  I snapped a few shots while dh teed off. The bird had no interest in flying off.  He just spread his wings to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment