Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Making progress.

A great All that remains of dd2 sweater is to sew on the buttons.  
 I used the pure and simple top down hooded sweater. Without the hood.  At her request.  So finished the neck with garter stitch rows and an icord bind off.   Will give it two buttons for a modified Henley look.
 I started the Miley Tee for me.  It's another nice Topdown pattern. I'm using Elsebeth Lavold ViSilk an viscose silk blend.  I bought the yarn as a fundraiser for disaster relief.
My easy peazy shawl,  the patterns actual name, is nearly done.  I misread the pattern and knit two lace chunks in a row.  Didn't feel like frogging, so it is now a design element.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I have a pair of socks for the school in CT on the needles.  I messed up the toe decreases, so needed to frog back to the decrease point on both socks,

1 comment:

  1. Well, have you been a busy knitter. I'm a piker next to your speed!
    I hope to see all these in person next week.