Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Distractions

I feel like I'm checking things off a list. Finish necessary cleaning and laundry. Get car oil changed and tires rotated. Tuesday Knitting. Volunteer at Feed My Starving Children. Pack the car to go pick up DD2 and bring things to DD1. Work on UFO's

Finished my first Turkish Bed Sock. An interesting knit.

Can't imagine using this Bernat Sox yarn for "real" socks. Its an acrylic/nylon blend..can you say hot feet! Plus you can see how the colors pool. I bought it for a baby sweater. I'll use this first pair of bed socks around the house and for a light travel slipper. The rest of the yarn will become charity baby things.

Made more stitch markers.

Took the dog for a long walk by the place I get the oil changed and tires rotated. So that was good for everyone. Plus as a side benefit we saw several batches of new geese.

No comments:

Post a Comment