Sunday, March 27, 2011

Quiet Day

Ever have one of those days where you don't leave the house? That would be me today, with the exception of walking the dog in the am I stayed put. I thought about leaving, certainly could use some groceries. But instead I did my "Walk away the Pounds" dvd. I'm doing the 3 mile routine while listening to podcasts. It goes faster when I'm listening to The Knitmore Girls, then Leslie Sansone's ever so cherry voice. My shoulder has been bothering me lately and these routines include some work with those jumbo elastic bands.

I also read a book. That makes 2 books in 3 days. I feel a bit anti social, but we've had a lot of company the past month and a few days by my self has been nice. Now I'm not only ready, but eager to be social again.

DD2 made her whirlwind trip to Denver for a grad school interview. She had to make a lot of grown up arrangements on her own to pull it off. All we did was pay for a plane ticket. Now we're just hoping for the best.

I spent several hours last night struggling with some cone yarn that I thought wanted to become a shawl. It did NOT want to become a shawl. I will be sending it to DD1 so she can use it learning to weave. On the plus side I started my Luna Cardigan and a pair of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment