Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A perfect day for mowing

As I was mowing this morning I was thinking what a perfect day for the task. The sun was shining, but not too hot. Dry enough that the bugs weren't an issue. Long enough that you could get the satisfaction of seeing where you'd mowed...but not so long that the neighbors might be wondering if you were going to lease the lot out for livestock grazing. I mowed and relished the simple joy of the task.

About half way thru, I started thinking maybe if it brought me such joy it ment that I needed more fun things in my life.

At three quarters thru, I started thinking I would be alot more joyful if the yard was smaller.

At the end, I started to wonder if there was someplace locally that would be interested in grazing rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment