Tuesday, October 18, 2011

looks like its gonna rain.

For the next two days. So I plan on "hunkerin' down" with my knitting and a movie.

On the needles

The Aquatain shawl from Ravelry. The first yarn just wasn't very pretty, but the pattern is....so the logical thing to do was to frog shawl 1 and cast on same shawl in new yarn. The new yarn was from deep in stash Berroco Softwist. Purchased a couple of years ago from a someone else's stash.Very soft! much better choice.

And a big fat cowl

Plymouth Italia Fingerpaint. A stash down from someone else. They had one wayward skein. I'm making the pattern up as I go. Will send it up north either for DD or to charity.

Put out all my Halloween decorations.



The Dept. 56 Halloween Village pieces I bought years ago. I didn't ship my Dept. 56 Christmas stuff to FL. But for some reason I needed this little piece of my MN home here. Brings a smile to my face.

Another thing that brings a smile to my face is the first bloom on my Azalea.

The plant is covered with buds. It will be brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment