Sunday, October 16, 2011

Missing

Missing, gone, no more....that would be the description of my downloaded pdf files stored in ibooks, my music and some of my game apps after downloading the new ipad operating system. Luckily most of the patterns I had stored on my ipad were free from Ravelry and can be replaced. I listen to Pandora radio more then my downloaded music and I will slowly reload my personal music over time. I will have to decide if I want to re-purchase Angry Birds and Plants v. Zombies. I started downloading the podcasts I enjoy and in the process found a couple new ones I wouldn't have if not for the missing podcasts.

So in the end the damage will be small and I hope that the operating system will be a good thing.

But it was a little annoying at 1 am when I couldn't sleep and really wanted to listen to a familiar podcast. So there I sat searching the app store and downloading podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment