Wednesday, October 19, 2011

looks like its gonna rain.....again

There is still a tropical storm hovering around. We never got the much predicted rain yesterday, only grey clouds. More of the same today.

Very little knitting completed. One quick trip to Target turned into stops at 4 other stores....cause I was in the neighborhood. This lead to my new cast on last night. I almost can't believe I'm knitting this....a fake fur topped golf club cover. A knitting neighbor has made a few and that caused me to have a "I can do that" moment. I will knit one for my aunt and one for myself.

Made a little more progress on my Aquataine shawl. NCIS and NCIS:LA are good knitting tv. They don't require much concentration and I find them entertaining background.

I tried roasting cauliflower last night.

Yes indeed I posted a picture of cooked vegetables. It really was yummy. drizzle with a little EVOO, some ground pepper, and I sprinkled on some Tastefully Simple Paprika blend, just because I had it. Then baked at 350 for around an hour. I would highly recommend it. I've roasted beans and asparagus in the past with equally good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment