Monday, June 20, 2011

Progress made

Yep, I finished the first sleeve of my Amiga sweater and am well into the second. Not really picture worthy. I think it will be a great throw-on everyday kind of lightweight sweater.
I set aside my latest iteration of the 198 yards of heaven shawlette. I am well past 198 yards doing the first lace chart. This will be a long term project.
I started another baby sweater for Bundles of Love. It's got a twisted non-cable by the button band. So its another project that works really well with the 1-2-3 Knit app. Makes it so much easier to keep track of my row count for the increase at the same time as tracking my pattern row, and the row count for button holes. Not so much that any of those are difficult, but just nice that if I set it down I can start again without any effort.
I not making progress on my raglan sleeve bear. So it will be my project for today/tonight. I really want to finish it, but it was more fun to start something new.

Another damp overcast day. My yard is getting that mow or buy sheep to graze on it look.

No comments:

Post a Comment