Thursday, June 30, 2011

To the finish line.

Finished my heavenly shawlette, actually somewhat bigger then a shawlette but smaller then a real shawl. Pictures taken but still need to jump thru the hoops to post. Yep, I'm sure wiser folks could do it but their not here. So later.

Finished my Amiga sweater, a knitty pattern, except to weave in the fee ends. A great everyday kind of sweater. Seemed strange to be knitting a long sleeve cardigan out of wool blend sock yarn on a day with a heat warning. Thank goodness for central air!

CO a cotton blend short sleeve cardigan using some stash yarn. A Plymouth Jeannee that I got on closeout last year. I'm using a Knitting Pure & Simple pattern. So it won't be terribly challenging, but it will definately be wearable and a quick knit. Both really good things.

Off to the cabin for the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment