I finished my first attempt at a pseudo raglan sleeve Motherbear.
It has the increases only between the stitch markers, none of the slope that I associate with a real raglan sleeve. It is definitely a first attempt, but no seaming except the top after stuffing. The pink i-cord ribbon is in honor of Gisela.
I started another baby sweater. I think based on the gauge it will be for a big baby.
And I am well on the way to finishing my second sleeve on my Amiga cardi. After I finish the sleeve I'll go back and pick up the live stiches on the front band and make it wider. I wanted to be sure I wouldn't run out of yarn mid sleeve, hence the need to go back.